Out of hibernation.
Alright. I know I've been gone for a while and I'm probably just talking to the bored crickets chirping in the back row, but I've got some pretty damn good reasons for why I've been on hiatus.
First, I was going through my mid mid-life crisis (see previous post) and I'm happy to say that it ended on a good note. Second, work finally kicked into high gear and I've been jamming like any Art Director out to prove herself should. And third, well, I hate to say it, but I kinda had nothing to say. I know! Shocker, right? But it's the truth. My brain's been doing a lot of talking but it just wasn't worth jotting down on a keyboard. That is, until now. I actually have something to say. Imagine that.
So what topic could be so important that it drove me to my computer on a Sunday night? Well, it's my wedding. My freakin' WEDDING! It's finally gonna happen. 50 conversations, 10 visits and one mid mid-life crisis later, I'm getting married to the most amazing, patient, lovable guy on this planet. And we're doing it in INDIA.
Yup. The motherland beckons and we're listening. Come March 17, 2007, Deepsters 1 and 2 will be getting hitched. Should be a grand ol' time.
So stay tuned. I'm sure I'll be back sooner than you think.
First, I was going through my mid mid-life crisis (see previous post) and I'm happy to say that it ended on a good note. Second, work finally kicked into high gear and I've been jamming like any Art Director out to prove herself should. And third, well, I hate to say it, but I kinda had nothing to say. I know! Shocker, right? But it's the truth. My brain's been doing a lot of talking but it just wasn't worth jotting down on a keyboard. That is, until now. I actually have something to say. Imagine that.
So what topic could be so important that it drove me to my computer on a Sunday night? Well, it's my wedding. My freakin' WEDDING! It's finally gonna happen. 50 conversations, 10 visits and one mid mid-life crisis later, I'm getting married to the most amazing, patient, lovable guy on this planet. And we're doing it in INDIA.
Yup. The motherland beckons and we're listening. Come March 17, 2007, Deepsters 1 and 2 will be getting hitched. Should be a grand ol' time.
So stay tuned. I'm sure I'll be back sooner than you think.

3 Comments:
I'm so excited you're going have your wedding in India, and so excited to have a blog to read on this lunch break of mine, too foggy outside to want to leave the office. How many white people have said "it will be just like monsoon wedding?"
ali
DP! I was just thinking about coming out of hibernation, and I said IF Deepi has comeout of hibernation then I will come out too. So crap. Thanks.
Kidding. Lurve you!
i'm so happy you're getting married in India. But that being said I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it! Boo.
Congratulations! I'm glad you're answering the call of the mother land. You can't get more traditional of an Indian wedding than in India. Where' my ticket?
Post a Comment
<< Home