Don't Mess With Texas!!
Man, what a game! What a FREAKIN' GAME!!! Vince Young: I want to make babies with you. You know you've supported your team when you celebrate so hard that you're severly hungover the next day and hoarse from screaming for hours. I feel like absolute shit today but it is so worth it.
GO TEXAS!!!
GO TEXAS!!!

7 Comments:
As an Oklahoma Sooner fan it was hard to find anything to cheer for in that game. I really had to pick the lesser of two evils.
Anywho, CONGRATS.
It totally rocks to win the big game!
Thanks Tweets. I know that took a lot. Thanks for being the bigger person...
....cuz I'm not!
TEXAS KICKS ASS!!!!!
Love you, ST! :o)
Wha? Who? Texas? Sucks?
Go Pokes!
I went to OSU. It goes against my religion to be happy for Texas.
I know it was a great game. I am happy for the Texas fans. I am stuck lamenting the ridiculous decision to make Mike Gundy our head coach. Ugh!
hook 'em horns!!!!!
GO HORS! hahaha, my "misspelled" typo makes me laugh out loud. I'd love to hear a stadium full of people yelling "hook 'em WHORES!!"
Anywho, as I said, i loves me some horns cause of all my Texas connections so congrats! That was HANDS DOWN the best game of the season and one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Loves me some Vince and I hates me some USC. SOOOOO sick of hearing about them. Blah, blah, blah....Trojan, smojan..
dude...where'd you go?
come baaaccckkk!!
Post a Comment
<< Home