Friday, December 16, 2005
Shameless Plug
Now reading
- I Am America (and so can you!)
- by Stephen Colbert
- Good Omens
- by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Author's Note: In my hurried, passionate post I fo...
- Buyer's Remorse?
- Idiots: Stop breeding.
- Hell freezes over.
- Why do you tease me so Ferrero Rocher?
- Sarcasm: Friend or Foe?
- A little bleeding...

6 Comments:
Thank you thank you thank you. I have been looking for this everywhere. Surprisingly this doesn't come up when you google "butterfly collar, grandma, kick."
Merry Christmas!
Wait, Mother did this? Freakin funny, but I'm still a Bacardi and Cola man myself for Miami Vice era rips.
mother did this for what? or is it their xmas card....
yeah. i definitely want to work there.
Oh my. He *IS* a refreshing change, isn't he?
you know...i showed this to people at my job and they all hated it. said it was so 6 years ago. and you know, they may have a point. i so do love the xmas tree belt thing tho.
Post a Comment
<< Home