Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Why do you tease me so Ferrero Rocher?

What the hell is it about chocolate? I mean really. C'mon! How can one, bite-sized, scrumptious little piece make me lose all my senses? Why is it that every time I see a new news story about the benefits of chocolate, how chocolate will save you from a heart attack, how chocolate will one day be President and will save the world from evil non-chocolate believers, that I leap with joy? "I can eat all the chocolate I want!" I proclaim. And then my gullible ass happily dives into the easy-to-open box, plucking away one helpless morsel after another, letting the creamy goodness melt in my mouth and without a moment's hesitation of how clean my hands really are, lick my fingers so not one molecule is left outside my mouth. It's sickening, disgusting behavior. Yet I keep indulging, like some twisted, chocolate-addict FREAK. That's when the hate settles in. Hate, not for my weakness, but for the sneaky, deceitful, crushed nuts covered piece of chocolate. You coy little bastard. I can almost hear you laughing. Damn you! That's when I put my foot down and swear to never touch you again!

That is, until I see an article stating the benefits of eating chocolate while PMSing. Y'know, those calories don't even count! Who knew?

3 Comments:

Blogger DP said...

Ooohhhh....you work P/T in a chocolate shop?Interesting.

I heard Seattle is nice this time of year...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Single, Party of One said...

seattle is ass this time of year. make no mistake. dark. and ass.

6:16 PM  
Blogger gina said...

All chocolate is healthy on certain days of the month. My kids are still alive because of it. And sometimes my husband is dark. and ass. big giant flippin' ass.

I think I need some chocolate now.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home