Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A little bleeding...

So, I've officially been de-blog-virginized. I have to say, not too bad so far. Feeling a little shakey but I think it'll pass. The fact that there's a body part in my blog title doesn't help that feeling either. However, after reading my very funny, fabulous friends -- FFF, mind you -- post such entertaining and humorous thoughts of their own, well, I just had to hop onto the blogging bandwagon. So here I am world. Be a little gentle. It's my first time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Single, Party of One said...

It only hurts the first few times. But you get past the pain and actually grow to find it quite pleasurable. Then you find yourself thinking about it constantly, you become addicted, maybe even buy yourself some blogging toys, you know books, magazines, etc. Before you know it, you’ll be a full-on addict, actively seeking out blogging friends to feed your new addiction. Eventually, the pain is completely gone and you begin the constant quest for the big C – comments. You learn that giving comments means getting comments. You relentlessly pursue multiple comments because, well, it’s just more fun that way. And then one day you wake up, look in the mirror and realize you’re a blogging whore. Just like that.

Welcome, whore. Can’t wait to read all your witty, funny wonderfulness!

5:38 PM  
Blogger DP said...

RBrown: you've got the words that make me swoon. If I can be half the blogging whore you are...well, my life will finally have some meaning. Kisses!

5:48 PM  
Blogger gina said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I have soooo enjoyed being in it and "meeting" some OH SO FABULOUS chicks here like your bestie Ms. Brown. She's been telling us what a rocking chick you are so I am thrilled to "meet" you and I am looking forward to hearing about your exciting adventures!

9:06 AM  
Blogger DP said...

Thanks for the warm and fuzzy, Ms. Shopping Diva!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home